Areas of Specialization
- Education on disease process, symptom management and diet.
- Prevention of exacerbation and re-hospitalization.
- Medication teaching and monitoring.
- Evaluation by a therapist to determine a plan to maximize independence and safety in the home.
Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- Select staff have been specially trained in all aspects of care for clients with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Select Staff have been specially trained in all aspects of palliative care.
- Each client will receive an individualized care plan which will address the physical and emotional aspects related to their diagnosis.
- Plans of care will include pain management, disease symptom control and comfort measures.
- Our therapy team will work closely with the client’s physician to provide a comprehensive plan for recovery and rehab.
- Our goal is to assist the client to reach his/her highest level of independence in a safe home environment.
- Our clinical staff will collaborate with the physician/respiratory company to provide the client with access medical equipment such as Oxygen, nebulizers, and education regarding safe use of these supplies.
- Our comprehensive program includes pulmonary oximetry services.
- Our staff works closely with your physician and area wound care clinics to provide the most up to date technology in wound healing.
- Select staff have been trained in wound care vac application and monitoring.