- After your physician orders home care, you will be given a thorough assessment of your home health needs by a member of our team. This evaluation can take place in the hospital, nursing home, or in your home.
- Next, a home health team member will collaborate with your physician to develop a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Finally, your home health care case manager will discuss the treatment plan with you and your family, and care is ready to begin.
Home care is a team effort. Although our agency will actually be delivering your care, we realize how important it is for our health care professionals to be in continual contact with you, your family, and physician in order to meet your needs. Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to insure that care is available when needed. We are always accessible to discuss your concerns or answer questions about your care.
Who Determines the Services Needed?
Comprehensive Health Care's registered nurses are available to assess the condition of each client. All levels of services are coordinated with the client's physician and family members.
Our full range of services provided are:
- Personal Care Aide Services
- Medical Social Workers
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Skilled Nursing
- Speech Therapy
- Private Duty Nurses and Aides
- Homemaking Services
Our service area includes Butler, Clermont, Hamilton and Warren counties. Call us at (513) 245-0100 today or ask a question by e-mail.