About Comprehensive Health Care, Inc.
We believe that home health care offers important advantages to individuals and their families. Look to Comprehensive Health Care Services for home care that:
- Promotes Independence.
- Comprehensive provides the client with a choice to stay in his/her own comfortable and secure environment while maintaining normal daily activities.
- Eases Pressure On the Family.
- In more than 60% of today's households, both spouses work, which leaves little time to properly care for individuals with health care needs. Comprehensive can provide this care so the family has more quality time together.
- Provides One-On-One Care and Support.
- Our care is personalized for each client, in partnership with his/her physician. A care plan is developed at the start of services and updated regularly or as the patient's needs change.
- Offers Compassion, Respect and Dignity.
- Rest assured that our employees deliver care with the utmost compassion and respect. We are sensitive to client's habits, like/dislikes, and concerns.
- Peace of Mind
- Since all employees have been fingerprinted upon hire and are bonded, patients and families can rest assured that quality caregivers are in their homes.
- Smooths the Transition from Hospital to Returning Home.
- A hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility stay can create the need for temporary or occasional help once and individual returns home, no matter the frequency. Comprehensive is the answer for friendly and qualified assistance.
- Referral Sources and Certifications
- Comprehensive has been Medicare and Medicaid certified since our inception in 1993. We also work with the Council on Aging's Passport and Elderly Services Program, as well as local hospitals, doctors' offices, Insurance companies, and Worker's Compensation. Private Duty services are available as well, from 2-24 hours, depending on the client's needs.
- How to Begin
- You will be given a thorough assessment by a qualified nurse, which can take place in the hospital, nursing home, or your own home. Our team member will then collaborate with your physician to tailor a treatment plan specific to your needs. Home care is a team effort, and we will remain in continual contact with you, your family, and physician to provide you with the most comprehensive care possible.
- What Services do we provide?
- Our full range of services include personal care, homemaking, skilled nursing, as well as physical, occupational, and speech therapies for pediatric and adult clients.